Hollywood Wax Museum in Hollywood, CA
If you've ever dreamed of seeing a star or being a star, you need to visit the Hollywood Wax Museum. Get up close and personal with celebrities for fun photos (you choose the poses!) and learn little-known facts about their pets, pet peeves, and accomplishments. For example, did you know that as a child, Salma Hayek had a pet tiger named Rambo that slept in her bedroom?
- Walk the red carpet with A-list stars - bring your own paparazzi (family and friends)!
- Re-live the "good ol' days" with classic Hollywood entertainers
- Don fun costumes and props and take selfies with Hollywood's coolest stars
- Grab a mic and sing alongside the biggest names in music
- Go behind the scenes with the scariest horror movie villains
A Must-See Hollywood Attraction
Located on the famous Hollywood Boulevard along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Hollywood Wax Museum is a must-see attraction in Los Angeles, CA. The Hollywood Wax Museum is the longest running wax museum in the United States, making it the first wax museum in Hollywood and one of Hollywood's most-loved landmarks and tourist attractions.
We invite you to visit Hollywood Wax Museum and see for yourself why 50 years of Hollywood fans have left feeling star struck!
Thank you for registering!
Check your email for your coupon!